Welcome to Dareme!
Information We Collect
When you download and use the Dareme App, we collect the following information from you, including information that, whether alone or in combination, can be used to identity you (“Personal Data”), and we maintain this information for up to three years after your last interaction with the Dareme App:
- Profile Information: When you download and first use the Dareme App, we will ask you for your phone number and email address. We will also ask permission to access your phone’s camera, microphone and location services. We may also collect other information in connection with the Services. For example, we may collect your birthdate in order to guard against individuals under the age of 13 using the Services, or take a voice print to assist in identifying users on the Services. We may also allow you to log into the Services using your account information in connection with certain social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter (“Social Media Services”).
- Contact Information: You may choose to allow the Dareme App to access your phone’s contacts to help you find friends to share playing the Game in the Dareme App. When you allow us access to your contacts we collect the phone numbers, names, email addresses and other available information about the people in your contacts list.
- Location Data: We may receive information about your location (such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate a location (such as a cell ID).
- Camera, Microphone and Photos: In order to use the Dareme App, we will need to access your phone’s camera, camera roll and microphone.
- Data from Social Media Sites: We will collect certain Personal Data from Social Media Services, and will enable our users to log in to Social Media Services to share User Generated Content created in the Services. Information may include Personal Data that you have given to the social media site including profile photo, email address and other information, such as group memberships, interests, birth dates, and schools attended.
- Data Collected For Monitoring and Compliance Purposes: We collect a variety of Personal Data for compliance and monitoring purposes. For example, we may collect and use voice print analysis, facial features analysis, WiFi ID, Mac Address ID, and any other relevant personally identifiable characteristics to qualify users into the Dareme App and as a means of enforcing restrictions against users who have been disqualified. We also use facial analysis, voice print analysis, and other characteristics to identify user gender and to personalize user experiences. To protect our company and our users, we enable anonymous observation of public areas without further disclosure to participants. We also may employ moderators to monitor and record certain activity in our public rooms.
- Usage and Communication Information: When you use the Dareme App, we collect certain information about how you use the service, such as the length of time you are on the service, and other log information.
How We Use The Information We Collect:
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes:
- To Provide the Dareme App or Services: We use the information we collect, including Personal Data and passively collected data described above, to provide you the Dareme App or Services, including video chat, our games, contests, online shows and other services, and to help you find and invite friends to the Dareme App.
- To Find and Invite Friends to the Dareme App: We use the information we collect from your contacts to help you find other friends on the Dareme App. You can also invite friends to the Dareme App by sending a text message from your phone or through another method. We also may connect with social media services (like Facebook or Twitter) (“Social Media Services”) to find other Dareme App users that you may know. When you invite a friend to the Dareme App, that friend may be able to see your mobile phone number and other Profile Information.
- To Communicate with You: We may use your Profile Information to communicate with you including to tell you about services or other apps, games and offers we believe will be of interest to you. We may also send you text messages related to your use of the Services. Please see the additional information in “Text Messages” below.
How We Share Information
We share information that we collect, including Personal Data as described below:
- The Public and Other Users and Third Parties: We may share your Personal Data, as well as images and any other data or information contained in your account or associated with your use of the Services with all other users of the Services. Furthermore, other users may connect or otherwise engage with you on the Services, and such users can see, for example, content that you have uploaded to or shared on the Services. Individuals reading this information may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities without our control and without your knowledge. We therefore urge you to think carefully about sharing any specific information you may deem private in connection with your use of the Services.
- Business Transfers: In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, financing due diligence, receivership, dissolution or similar event, your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to a successor or affiliate either independently or as part of that transaction along with other assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: We engage third party vendors and service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as hosting portions of the Dareme App, maintaining databases, delivering content, sending emails or in-app messaging, administering content, running ads, processing payments or otherwise operating the services. We share information with vendors and service providers as necessary for them to provide these services on our behalf.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose information about you if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Dareme, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, (iv) protect against legal liability, or (v) enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- With Your Consent: We may otherwise share or disclose information, including your Personal Data, with your consent.
Please note that information you share while using the Services may become public on the Internet or within a community of users, so you should exercise discretion when using the Services. Personal Data disclosed by you may be collected by other third parties or users of such Services and may result in unsolicited messages or may be shared with or disclosed to other third parties. We are not responsible for protecting such information that you may disclose to third parties through the Services (for example, sending your personal telephone number to another user through the Services). To the extent that you use a profile that may be available to others on the Services, you are solely responsible for its content and accuracy at all times.
Changes to My Account
Should you ever decide to delete your Dareme account, you may do so by contacting us. If you terminate your account, your profile will be deleted from our servers; provided, however, that such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of such information may remain on backup media for a reasonable period of time. Furthermore, copies of deleted information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, or was copied or stored by other users or other third parties.
The Dareme App is intended for general audiences, and we do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Data from children under 13 years of age. If Dareme learns that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data from children under 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete that information from our databases.
Our Services require users to provide their date of birth. Children under age 13 are strictly prohibited from using our Services.
If you have questions about our privacy practices related to children or if you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to us through the Dareme App, please contact us at help@onDareme.com.
Third Party Sites’ Ad Applications
By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree note that you are consenting to the transfer of your information to the United States and the processing of your information globally. The privacy and data protection laws in the United States may differ from and, in some case, may be less stringent than the laws in effect in your country of residence. By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that the privacy and data protection laws in effect in the United States will apply to your Personal Data and other data that you provide to us through the Services.
We take reasonable steps to protect the information you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot warrant the security of any information that you provide to us.